Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Low sex drive

• 21-01-2006 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, long time reg going unreg for this one for obvious reasons. 19 yr old male btw.

Recently (in the last 6 months) I've had a major drop in my sex drive. I've gone from masturbating once times a day average to about once every three days and this is only really out of habit/not wanting to feel bad about myself I guess.

When this all started I was having trouble with my ex-best friend who I had feelings for. My problems with her were on my mind 24 hours a day and I got really depressed, more so than I've ever been, and would go as far to say that I had a bit of a nervous breakdown.

As depression goes, I lost my libido. And it never returned. I'm no longer depressed and for the most part over the trauma with my ex-friend. I often have difficulty maintaining an erection and I don't enjoy any intimacy with women now. I have considered asexuality/closet gay but that's really not it (I know someone is gonna say it :p). I worried that it was a medical thing such as low testosterone but from research I see that I'm much too young to be affected by any of these things. I can only conclude that this is all in my head. I know that I have always been insecure about my penis size which is a bit under average but not exactly tiny either and it bothers me while masturbating.

This did not worry me for months but I have a new budding female interest and.... well.... you know :p Any advice or similar experiences to report?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭tonyinuae

I had a friend who became totally impotent towards the end of as bad relationship. it lasted a while, then cleared up totally. He is now as randy as he ever was! This is quite normal, don't worry. We aren't machines, our feelings affect us physically all the time, even when we're not aware of it.

Also, try not to masturbate for at least a week or 10 days, you'll be surprised at the difference!:D

Advertisement