Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morales vs Pacquiao

• 22-01-2006 3:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

Fights happening in a few hours time. You can catch it (delayed) on sky sports during the day. Anyways, it's too late to get into the specifics of the fight so here's a quick prediction: Morales by UD or late TKO

Anyone else still awake feel free to add a prediction. Lets hope there's plenty to discuss tomorrow. Go Morales!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

Woah, certainly got that talking point I was after. I wasn't able to see the fight this morning but by all accounts it was an awesome display from Pacquiao. Truely is an odd sight to see Morales on the canvas...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭Big Ears

My Heart sank when Morales was stopped , im a big fan of his . At least he faught like a warrior and went out on his shield .

Pacquiao was very impressive and after that i'd favour him to beat Barrera .
    As for Morales , it's yet to be seen wheather he's slipping or simply needs a rest .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭snakeater

You can watch the fight here
    http://www.aratilis.net/manny_pacquiao.html/

Advertisement