Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gonna join any clubs or socs?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

SebtheBum wrote:
    But if you really wanna save the world? Join an NGO, or an 'actual' charity or similar volunteer organisation.

This lot couldn't organise a p*ss-up in a brewery...:v:

Hey... I take offense to that! well not really, but i thought i should at least attempt to defend our organisational skills... even if it was quite pitiful!

Our table quiz would have kicked ass... if we hadnt been screwed over by the bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

In 1st year, i heard from a rifle soc member, that the place was full of muslim women!! WTF?!

Not to fall into the stereotype, but,
    Maybe its because the range is close to the mosque? (all that prayin)
    Or
    Maybe they're in TRAINING! :eek:

:D
    But seriously, is the rumour true?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

In 1st year, i heard from a rifle soc member, that the place was full of muslim women!! WTF?!

Not to fall into the stereotype, but,
    Maybe its because the range is close to the mosque? (all that prayin)
    Or
    Maybe they're in TRAINING! :eek:

:D
    But seriously, is the rumour true?

You're a moron.

That is all.

Are you one of them? :eek: Run to the hills people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

One of what exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Are you one of them? :eek: Run to the hills people!

Congratulations, you've just been upgraded from moron to fúcking brain-dead smacktard. Enjoy your stay lurking at the bottom of society with the rest of the news-of-the-world-reading proto-life scum you seem so comfortable mimicking you stupid fúcking inbred wanker.

Moriarty banned for personal abuse

*edit*

Mr. Roger Bongos: racist remarks will not be tolerated on this forum.

Surely my :D and stating the obvious racial stereotype indicated im taking the piss!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Moriarty wrote:
    Congratulations, you've just been upgraded from moron to fúcking brain-dead smacktard. Enjoy your stay lurking at the bottom of society with the rest of the news-of-the-world-reading proto-life scum you seem so comfortable mimicking you stupid fúcking inbred wanker.
    Don't make those assumptions unless you know someone. Idiot

Must start buying the news of the world.

:eek: SCARY THOUGHT!:eek:

• Advertisement

Must start buying the news of the world.

:eek: SCARY THOUGHT!:eek:
    Pity you don't have a rabbit in your place. You could use said paper to line the hutch

Can we get back on topic please boys?

Can we get back on topic please boys?
    sure thing peach ;)

I joined Ultimate Frisbee Society (surely the best society name!) in september, does anyone know when their beginner sessions are?

surely they should have had some sort of introduction by now? Can't beat a bit of ol' frisbee to be honest. I'd love a go in trampoline soc

Iv heard they're very generous when it comes to pizza.;)

Iv heard they're very generous when it comes to pizza.;)
    :D:D:D
    I was seeing if you'd pick up on that. God bless those folks at Trampoline Soc. So naive, so delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I joined Ultimate Frisbee Society (surely the best society name!) in september, does anyone know when their beginner sessions are?
    Beginers in ultiate frisbee is generally indoor. So as such, indoor training is mon and wed, 3-5 hall B. There are few if any experienced players there.

That being said, there is only one indoor tournie left. You missed the last 3!

Advertisement