Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin South FM

• 22-01-2006 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Can someone please tell me where abouts in Rathfarnham Dublin South FM are based?

This is the address but I'm not familiar with the area:
    The Old School,
    Loreto Avenue,
    Rathfarnham,
    Dublin 14.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

A friend of mine did Work Experience there and was trying to get a letter confirming it from them recently but couldn't get in touch, he was talking to BCI and they told him something like they hadn't gotten a licence renewal.
    Are you sure they're still going?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Yea, I'm meant to be starting a week’s work experience there tomorrow. I haven’t heard anything about them being unlicensed.

Dont think it really matters though once theres someone to sign off the paperwork

nah, they were licensed I'm sure, but not certain at the moment.

I hope you found it anyway, if not I'll try and get directions for you, even if it is a little late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I went there today, found it no problim, thanks anyway!

They are licenced, or so they tell me:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Dublin South Fm just got a 10 year renewal on their community radio licence. You can catch us on 104.9 fm from 4-9pm. If you want to contact the station it's best to do it after 2pm as there'll probably be no one there before that.

Dceire, were you that young chap there on Friday that I met while doing interviews for Community Voice?

• Advertisement

Dublin South Fm just got a 10 year renewal on their community radio licence. You can catch us on 104.9 fm from 4-9pm. If you want to contact the station it's best to do it after 2pm as there'll probably be no one there before that.

Dceire, were you that young chap there on Friday that I met while doing interviews for Community Voice?

Good to know! You still in the Old School building?

Best tell my mate!

Yup, we're still in the Old School building. Upstairs at the end of the corridor. Though hopefully we'll be moving to the Dundrum Shopping Centre in the near future and shiny new studios!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

Is it hard to get work experience in that station. I want more work experience

Give us a call on 01-4930377. Have a chat with Rafina, she'll probably be there from about 2pm most days. Have a good idea what areas of radio you're interested in; presenting, news, sound engineering etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

Give us a call on 01-4930377. Have a chat with Rafina, she'll probably be there from about 2pm most days. Have a good idea what areas of radio you're interested in; presenting, news, sound engineering etc.

cool thanks I'll try it anyways

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 StephenC

Hi everyone,

Just to let everyone know who is interested in our station, I have produced a new website for Dublin South FM for the time being:

www.freewebs.com/dublinsouthfm

Feel free to check it out including Pictures of the Studio, Presenters etc.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

StephenC wrote:
    Hi everyone,

Just to let everyone know who is interested in our station, I have produced a new website for Dublin South FM for the time being:

www.freewebs.com/dublinsouthfm

Feel free to check it out including Pictures of the Studio, Presenters etc.

Thanks

Also there is the DSFM poll, let us know what you think as we are always trying to improve our programming with our listners opinions:) thanks!

Advertisement