Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barringtons Hospital

Options
  • 22-01-2006 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

Could anyone give me directions to find Barringtons Hospital on Georges Quay? I cannot even find Georges Quay on any map I can find of Limerick City. I will be coming into the city from the Dublin direction.

Your help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Its basically the Dublin Road approaching the city! Its at the far side of the river though (so keep a watch out for that) .. you shouldnt find it too hard to find!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Check this map out

You'll be coming in on the N7 from the right along Clare St. You can see Georges Quay on the map just across from Charlottes Quay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Thanks very much! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

If you cross Baal's Bridge to get onto Mary Street Barrinton's has a car park behind the hospital you can use. If you get lost just ring one of the secretaries on your way in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Found it ok, thanks. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement