Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2006 Ferrari 599 GTB

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

nice . . . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

OMg that is horrible looking . The front is ugly and not muscular or aggresive in any way ( kind of reminds me of a Subaru Impreza when i look at it )
    and the back is akward looking with only one circular light on each side . Also the sir ducts on the side are too high.
    Its damn ugly , not a patch on the 575M maranello.

and look at the rear window for gods sake ! what the heck is that all about ,and the whole C-pillar looks wrong.
    I wont even mention those alloys

2/10

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Yeh does nothin for me either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

No, not nice..I hate the wheels. A star, how tacky?

aha , i knew the back reminded me of something..

it looks more like a TVR than a Ferrari to be honest.

the back is almost identical in shape to the Tvr cerbera

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Yeah It's terrible, just look at those lights

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Man, them boyos at pininfarina know a thing or two. I think it looks good. The headlights remind me of the original testarossa.

The weird thing is, any time a new Ferrari comes out, I always think it doesn't look as good as the previous one, but then a year or two after launch, it grows on you. They're not following any trends. They're setting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Looks like something from GTA. 620hp though.

Balfa wrote:
    The headlights remind me of the original testarossa.

What?!?!? ...the original testarossa had rectangular pop up lights!! how the hell do they remind you of the testarossa lights? :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

It looks terrible in the pictures, especially in red. Maybe it would look better in black or dark blue...? Even so - I don't think that anything can hide the fact that this is a very unattractive car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

What?!?!? ...the original testarossa had rectangular pop up lights!! how the hell do they remind you of the testarossa lights?

I think you are thinking of the later testarossa released in the 80's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Parts of it remind me of the DB9....Its not terribly original imo but I like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Shad0r wrote:
    Parts of it remind me of the DB9....Its not terribly original imo but I like it!

Blasphemy! :eek:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I like it, at least ferrari are trying something new, so many other manufacturers are playing it safe with the design of new cars... Its not ugly, people will get used it it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

C_Breeze wrote:
    What?!?!? ...the original testarossa had rectangular pop up lights!! how the hell do they remind you of the testarossa lights? :v:

The 250 Testarossa

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Looks ok, but seems very american styled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Shad0r wrote:
    I thought the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Looks like a cloned Hyundai Coupe gone wrong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Balfa wrote:
    The weird thing is, any time a new Ferrari comes out, I always think it doesn't look as good as the previous one, but then a year or two after launch, it grows on you. They're not following any trends. They're setting them.

Very True.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

that looks beautiful but guys i see the ferrari 612 in donnybrook yesterday and it was a 06 reg.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭toffeapple

Shad0r wrote:

Yeah its very aston martin.....change to colour to gun barrell grey or british racing green..take the pranching horses off and at first glance i would think aston

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Reminds me of a TVR, specially the golden Carisma styled Cebera.

It will prob grow on me

Advertisement