Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First txt..

• 22-01-2006 1:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Was out on the town last night and met up with a girly. we had a great time and kissed ya know. We exchanged numbers at the end of the night and she told me I was to txt her. My question is, should I txt her right away or should I play it cool and wait til tomorrow ?

Thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Don't play games, it's not worth it mate. If she likes you, she will be happy that you text her today :)

I personally hate the whole playing stupid little games that go on with everybody. If i like somebody i will be honest and not leave a certain amount of time before texting them or replying to their messages etc....!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Text her now, tell her you had a great night last night and would like to do it again. Simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Send her a nice text now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

It needn't be a strategy game. She reads too much into **** if she cares which day you text her. Actually on the contrary I think that if you wait another day you are basically saying "Ok here we are going to play this game. You play hard to get, then I play hard to get etc etc etc".

Worry about what you say instead of when you say it :) And be genuine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Hey,

Was out on the town last night and met up with a girly. we had a great time and kissed ya know. We exchanged numbers at the end of the night and she told me I was to txt her. My question is, should I txt her right away or should I play it cool and wait til tomorrow ?

Thanks..
    don't do anything until you grow up... ''oh no, should i text her now? or tomorrow? how long do people generally wait, loike OMG!!'':rolleyes:

Don't even text her, just give her a call, i wouldn't want you posting here in 2 hours saying, ''OMG, why hasn't she replied yet loike?''

my 2 census

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Strike while the iron is hot. Do it now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

There is nothing worse than that stupid little waiting game crap, just text her, now!
    Three days is the longest somebody waited to text me after I texted her the day after, that sucked!...no credit pff... It's always better to text quick enough but don't get all paranoid if she doesn't text you back five seconds later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

bishop to C4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Go head do it know you will regret it later if dont do it know GOOD LUCK:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

a nice subtle "what are you wearing"

get the ball rolling....

just remember your wearing CK's they love that ****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

ntlbell wrote:
    a nice subtle "what are you wearing"

get the ball rolling....

just remember your wearing CK's they love that ****.

HA HA VERY FUNNY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Text her right now. Text her again in 3 minutes (and every 3 minutes after that) if she still hasn't replied. Women love that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,326 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Text me asre. Give her a call otherwise you will be posting again about that.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

tell her too look behind her

Advertisement