Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horrendus experience with eircom

• 22-01-2006 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭

ordered bb on the 26th of december
    modem came 11 january rang said connection will be made by friday still nothing so we rang on monday said it has top wednessay so lo and bhold come wednesday....WHERES MY BB!!!!!
    a few calls going through everything with tech then said engineer would look at exchange on friday to see is my problem ther so on friday we call back again engineer wont be availibe till next week 23rd onward so i dunno hjow long it will take i thiknk this is scandalas considering i used to have broadband from eircom before i moved house and when we got the phone in it wouldnt pass the line test for about 2 months so since october or so ive been waiting for bb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Madong

weeder wrote:
    ordered bb on the 26th of december
    modem came 11 january rang said connection will be made by friday still nothing so we rang on monday said it has top wednessay so lo and bhold come wednesday....WHERES MY BB!!!!!
    a few calls going through everything with tech then said engineer would look at exchange on friday to see is my problem ther so on friday we call back again engineer wont be availibe till next week 23rd onward so i dunno hjow long it will take i thiknk this is scandalas considering i used to have broadband from eircom before i moved house and when we got the phone in it wouldnt pass the line test for about 2 months so since october or so ive been waiting for bb

can see your problem, you ordered on the 26th of December, clcock starts then? thats only a little over 3.5 weeks (1 weeks for new year)....

some people are waiting 3 months....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054877927

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yeah, you should wait at least 6 months before you start moaning on here. We've heard it all before.

TC

Advertisement