Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PFPC opening date for Navan?

Options
  • 22-01-2006 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

Has anybody heard when PFC are to open in Navan?

Anybody experienced working for them?

I am considering applying.Currently I do the daily commute from Navan to Dublin.Wonder if I would have to take much of a pay cut?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Mr. Brightside

I work for PFPC in Dublin. As far as I know, PFPC decided to rent a different place in the IDA park, so theres been a delay. Up in Dub, we were supposed to move to a new place in Jan but its been delayed til March. They're only ok. I think you start on E22500 per year and it goes up. I dont work here full-time so Im not sure. The MD has just resigned so thats put a spanner in the works as well. Expect long hours though. Supposed to be 9-5.30 but in my group, its nearly expected of you to stay later. If I were you, I wouldnt join for the first 6/7 months cos there'll be teething problems etc. which will mean more work for you. Theres a fairly high labour turnover, with feck all people over 35. If you like accounting, its ok (Im not mad about it). At least you know whats going on. I dont want to be pessimistic (Mr. Brightside ;) ) but I wouldnt recommend it.

Advertisement