Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone on Emeriss?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

You got the CD version? Ouch is all I can say.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dustaz wrote:
    Yes, They are so good in a group, its suprising more people dont play them. Theres so few of them around, youll never be short of group offers.
    DRakE wrote:
    Yes if you have entered the secret code you sometimes get with THE HORDE boxart on the cover of your copy of World of Warcraft, then you can choose Tauren Rogue from level 1.

They look so funny in stealth cos they are so big lol

you guys are just mean :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Yea go pick on someone your own size.

Fckin bullys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

lol alan, lee and funky you made me giggle.

btw! Just pick a char and level it. DON'T go changing every 5 mins it will eventually do your head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

Though on a more serious note - the most fun I've had in the game to date is playing a mage.

There's loads to do with them, their talent trees really change the way you play, they form a core part of most instance runs, they seem to have the most diverse set of AoE abilities, can create portals etc. etc.

What's not to like? Certainly quicker to level that lump of plate that is my main.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

I'd roll a Warlock if I were to start now. One of the rarest classes, and so easy to gear up in endgame stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

ssh, take a look at the one year whine forum to see why mages wouldn't be advised at the mo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Ok, My final char is A Troll Rogue called "Stormez".

In all seriousness if you're set on making a rogue make it Undead, they're far superior.

Why?

• Advertisement

They have a racial ability that lets them break fear/charm effects, which makes killing priests easy and killing warlocks possible. Also they have probably one of the better racial resistances, shadow. Not to mention they look freakin cool, and trolls... well trolls don't wear shoes.

Anyone on at the moment who can give me a hand?

my name is "Clyro" if anyone wants to send me a whisper =)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

WTB Screenshot of his Character's page ;D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

***50 char limit exceeded***

hehe, looks like i'm going to be switching again! i just want to make sure that if i'm going to be spending a lot of time playing, that i'm playing the right char.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

troll priests are by far the most needed class

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

troll mage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

hunterloot ftw

Advertisement