Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girlfriend

• 22-01-2006 2:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok here is my story, Im been seeing a girl for the last few months now, I think she is great but has abit of a past which is abit upsetting, She is 3 years younder than me and works away, she is currently living at home with parents but wants to move back out into a flat or house share again, To be honest she seems to be struggling for cash, she has no tax on car and i top up here fone here and there to we can be in contact with each other, I dunno what to say or do ...
    im confussed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Ok here is my story, Im been seeing a girl for the last few months now, I think she is great but has abit of a past which is abit upsetting, She is 3 years younder than me and works away, she is currently living at home with parents but wants to move back out into a flat or house share again, To be honest she seems to be struggling for cash, she has no tax on car and i top up here fone here and there to we can be in contact with each other, I dunno what to say or do ...
    im confussed

Do What you think is right get eachother cred from time to time talk about it that what i would do any way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

im confussed

What EXACTLY is your problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Her money issues ar her and you can't be bailing her out.
    She needs to sort herself out if she is to move out of home don't let yourself be used by her.

Advertisement