Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scrubs Season 5 - Thoughts So Far [SPOILERS]

• 22-01-2006 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

We have seen the first 6 episodes what do u all think so far its still very funny but it seems to have lost something that i cant quite put my finger on.

Rate This Season 18 votes

Best Season So Far, Amazing
    0%
    Just As Good As The Other 4 Seasons
    11%
    ChongLFCFan 2 votes
    Funny But Not As Good The Other 4 Seasons
    44%
    digimanJilmGuy:IncognitoflogengerirerikerdonegalUser45701green_onions 8 votes
    Terrible Gone Way Down Hill
    44%
    Mossy Monksegadreamcast[Deleted User]Raoul DukeGandhitvnutzyoucancallmealmuletide 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

1 and 2 were OK.
    3,4 and 5 had some of the old magic back, and were very enjoyable.
    6 was trying to be funny by being stupid, and it backfired. Not very good....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

TmB wrote:
    1 and 2 were OK.
    3,4 and 5 had some of the old magic back, and were very enjoyable.
    6 was trying to be funny by being stupid, and it backfired. Not very good....

Haven't seen them but ratings haven't been the best - losing out by being up against American Idol. Shame. I like 'Scrubs'. Though in fairness, I suppose it never has really been a ratings winner...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Had mixed feelings about the two episodes last night.

The first one - while a good set-up being The Wizard Of Oz theme (with plenty of good in-jokes) and overall decent storyline progressing throughout.. it really lacked on the laughs. Some of the in-jokes were excellent though -
    especially JD's red shoes and Cox calling him Dorothy
    . Zach Braff directed this one, by the way.

The second one was much, much better and had quite a few genuine gut-laughs. Also great to see the always fantastic Jason Bateman (of 'Arrested Development' fame) making an appearance.. was bound to happen sooner or later with Zach making an appearance on AD twice and also both starred in a movie together to be released later this year.

PS - congrats also to 'Scrubs' for passing the 100th episode mark. Last night's first episode (the homage to The Wizard Of Oz) was the 100th episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

only seen episodes 2, 5, 6 and 7 so far. they're alright i suppose. nothing amazing but could be a whole lot worse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i thought that 7 and where funny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Its different i mean JD acts differently its weird. But episode 7 is very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭green_onions

I've seen the first 8 episodes and I think it's as good as ever and I'll agree episode 7 was quite a funny one. And the -
    the whole ostrich thing
    in episode 8 was good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Season 5 has been quite good so far but its starting to look a bit stale. Theres only so much 'Dr. Cox' speeches that are amusing before you start thinking shut up you idiot!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Just As Good As The Other 4 Seasons
    I'm loving this series. Seen up to 6 so far.
    'The Senile Racist'
    scene was very funny.

Advertisement