Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireplaces

Options
  • 22-01-2006 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

I had one what I would call those one of "pizza oven" style fireplaces and I hated it. I've replaced it with a regular fireplace, I took out the old one myself and patched it up. C&R fireplaces (who supply Durkans) supplied and fitted the new one (you'll see them in the 3-bed houses, maple and black granite) for €800. PM me if you need any more information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Mr Posh

Marcais

Am I right in saying you where given an allowance of 650 and had to make up the difference to get the fireplace in the three bed?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

Mr Posh wrote:
    Marcais

Am I right in saying you where given an allowance of 650 and had to make up the difference to get the fireplace in the three bed?

Cheers

No, the oven style fireplace was already installed, so no allowance given.

Advertisement