Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After the Upgrade - anyone having problems?

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

this upgrade has been a disaster for so many people, high pings, dodgy and everchanging connection rates, low connect rates, dropped connections etc. I hope everyone is sorted soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭Telgere

Anyone having particular problems after 10-11 pm. During the day connection isn't the best drops every now and then but once it hits late evening connection starts to drop every minute - lasts for a few hours. On eircom 3meg atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I've been getting disconnected periodically (on the - i think - Letterkenny exchange, up in Donegal).

Was told the new speed is too much for the line (@ 2mb :( ), so may need to be downgraded for a while.

Advertisement