Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA:LCS for Ps2?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭weemcd

they will seriously have to beef up this game feature wise for the ps2, i finished it quicker than any gta ive ever played, and while I enjoyed it there is very little in the way of side missions. The main feature of the game i use now it the multiplayer options that make study classes go much quicker :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,689 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They won't beef it up beyond Hi res textures compared to the PSP version. I've heard it will come out at a budget price.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

CyberGhost wrote:
    Go to the sobbing forums and cry there.

Shut up, the lot of you who are not on topic and name calling.

senordingdong, one more comment like that and it may be a long ban for you. I don’t care if it was some type of joke.

OVERREACTING?...

*REPLY TO THIS AND YOU WILL BE BANNED*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Anti-girl

As a PS2 owner with absolutely no intention of getting a PSP I think its a good idea. It was always going to happen anyway. All the previous GTA games have eventually been developed for other consoles and pcs so whats the problem with doing exactly the same thing for this game?

They were never going to leave it as an exclusive psp game.
    its designed for psp,
    its like metalgear solid 1 [extra boss] coming out for ps2.
    hell why dont they release all psp games on ps2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

weemcd wrote:
    a comma in there woulda made all the diffrence^

How so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭weemcd

terrible, money grabbing idea reads diffrently

Advertisement