Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

a unique 6680 issue...

• 23-01-2006 12:57am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭

my 6680 appears to be fapped...the zero,pencil and menu key aint responding. as far as i can make out the pencil is constantly being pressed. it didnt take a fall, i have removed covers and checks the keys and all seems ok, and i guess its just a firmware issue but i cant do a softreset or hard reset cause i cant use the 0 key for the 7370 etc. tried getting ppl to bluetooth me that number so i can edit it and call it but i cant edit it...problem b is that i work all the time so cant make it bk to vodafoen til next week. the battery life is fecked now and my guess is cause the button is always pressed. any ideas? and i no that a flash is the best solution but im looking for other ideas...

Advertisement