Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Was Told To Join This.

• 23-01-2006 7:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Anyone else here have a profile on bebo.com? Leela recommended I join it and she's my only friend on it!

:-)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Tell us your handle and we'll show you ours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Thats what you say to all the boys...:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Just the lucky ones ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

No offence to ye, but personally I hate Bebo. I keep getting these quizzez "How well do you know me?". Fine, so I go do the quiz and then when I click view results I get a "To view you must register" message. It seems too much like a scam to me. :mad:

Just join it :P

Its fun. Can leave pics on peoples profile. And such...

• Advertisement

Jesjes wrote:
    Just join it :P

Its fun. Can leave pics on peoples profile. And such...

Nooooo! Bebo Bad! BEEEEBOOOOO BAAAAAD!! :mad:

Is it just cuz you're a loner and have no mates?!

Scráib no mates :P

Jesjes wrote:
    Is it just cuz you're a loner and have no mates?!

Scráib no mates :P

Now thats just mean. :mad:

I'll join it just to spite you, and SHOW you how many mates I have. Ha-ha! I'll show you all!

Now, where was I? Oh yeah...

BEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

:D

Silly bean.

Anyway, I am jesjes1 on it. But its really hard to find people...

Turns out I've been on it for a while now, must have joined it before Christmas but never looked at my profile. Hm.. wierd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭micromegas

Jesjes wrote:

http://lamot1bj.bebo.com

Tharrr ye go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

http://mistah-bojangles.bebo.com/ < me

You will soon discover LOTS of these types of sites on the internet that help you avoid study... Also take up smoking, it helps to pass the time...

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Toasty

i know you's are prob gonna think god wheres she been but what is bebo?

Toasty wrote:
    i know you's are prob gonna think god wheres she been but what is bebo?
    It's like My Space... only less crap (you don't get random bands wanting to be your friend)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Plus you get to meet lovely people like Steve...

Plus you get to meet lovely people like Steve...
    You lying bastard... in your profile photo you quite blatantly have a face...

Advertisement