Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters of horror epp 9 - Fair Haired child.

• 23-01-2006 8:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

Epp Blurb ----A 13 year old is kidnapped and locked in a basement by a scary couple with their younger son. During there incarceration in the basement the two children develop a special relationship and try and get through the night.----

Watched this one over the weekend and my expectations for the last few epps of the series rises. From Director William Malone ( fearDotCom and the others ) this is another epp that I think will get a thumbs up from most. Its a simple enough premis but is deleivered well, parents do a deal with some dark power and ohhhh theres a monster in the basement, sounds lame and done before I know. But an exelent performance from lori Petty ( tank Girl ) and her partner in crime ( not sure his name ) really help make the crazzy house athosphere. Onece or twice this epp sent shivers down my spine. Heres hoping the series goes out on a bang. Id recoment this one to you all by no means the best epp it falls into the better half of the series though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

This episode was only okay. Some cool stuff (the bathroom for example) but apart from that I wasn't too impressed. Still better than most recent horror movies, heh.

Advertisement