Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a game for a Dell X1

• 23-01-2006 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me something that'll run on a Dell X1, that will be keep me interested for a while? Preferably something that's equally good single or multi player. Last thing I got really hooked on was BFV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr_G^_^

Rome Total War - hands down this has to be the best game I have ever played, I've been playing it every day since July 2005... worth a shot if you would give strategy a go. It's also highly entertaining ^_^
    Its about 30 euro now afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

what are the specs of the x1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

From a review
    Intel's 915 integrated GPU, which can borrow up to 128MB of system memory, powers the wide-screen 12.1-inch WXGA screen, a 1.1GHz ultra-low-voltage Pentium M processor; a big 60GB hard drive running at a slow 4,200rpm; and 512MB of 400MHz DDR memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭UberNewb

Return to Castle Wolfenstein should your on your PC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

The movies'll run on an X1 (o've got a d400 - the slightly chunkier version - slightly better processor but worse graphics card) - in fact most games that are about 6-8 months old should run ok - i think the 915 gfx has more stuff hardward done so its more compatible as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Is the movies good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

civ 4, dawn of war, call of duty

Advertisement