Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

N70 Finally available from Vodafone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yeah, it's too similar to the 6680 for me to buy it. Saw one on Sat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

N70 Finally available from Vodafone

and it's only 399.00 euro versus 109.00 for the E770v .... :(

.... I'll get me Coat !!!! .... :p

ps. my old mob was a noki and to be fair it never let me down ..... and I like the camera spec too if it's truly 2.0 meg :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

hobie wrote:
    and I like the camera spec too if it's truly 2.0 meg :)
    What do you mean by truly? Is there some sort of pseudo 2meg camera doing the rounds on current phones?

What do you mean by truly?

I have an old 1 meg digital camera .... 6 years old and it cost me 300+ punta's(my mem's going :p ) that will still beat the pants off many of the camera phone photo's posted on blogs ...... :confused: ..... to be frank a lot of the pics are crap !!!! :(

while some of the phone cams are called 1 meg and 2 meg, for some reason you don't see it in the quality of the photo's produced .....

so are they really 1 and 2 meg? .... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

hobie wrote:
    I have an old 1 meg digital camera .... 6 years old and it cost me 300+ punta's(my mem's going :p ) that will still beat the pants off many of the camera phone photo's posted on blogs ...... :confused: ..... to be frank a lot of the pics are crap !!!! :(

while some of the phone cams are called 1 meg and 2 meg, for some reason you don't see it in the quality of the photo's produced .....

Hey, your guess is as good as mine.
    I think I might just go for a K750i and wait for something better/cheaper from Nokia :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

What's this? The 6680 with a radio ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

hobie wrote:

They are 2mp allright, the lenses etc are crap tho, thats why cameras is phoens are small.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Have a look here at shots from a k750i -->

http://davidhelank750i.blogspot.com/

http://sek750.blogspot.com/

Have a look here at shots from a k750i

now they look like a 2 meg cam .... :)

but here is a 1.3 meg cam ...and it sure doesn't look like it to me ....:(

ps. cracks in walls .... they would drive you round the bend .... :mad:

mhsrxh.jpg

Advertisement