Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharp Aquos 26 Inch HDMI

• 23-01-2006 10:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Sharp Aquos 26 Inch HDMI LCD TV

Is this a good tv? My relation bought one the other day, for 949 euro.... is the price good?

any way give me your thoughts

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

you need to post the model number, they do one really crappy one with a hdmi but a resolution that can't handle HD, I think 960x540 or something, thats the P50 model. They say this is perfect for std def TV.
    It won't do HD when it comes out but if you don't want that it is ok as it is cheap.

The versions with 1366x768 res which can handle 720p are usually dearer..
    the GD7E or the GA6E or the GA5E.

Basically if they have the first one, it's grand but price wasn't great, if they have one of the second ones they got a good price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

o ok, well it doesnt really matter for my relation but i was just wondering, will post number up once i get

Advertisement