Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash & Carry kitchens

Options
  • 23-01-2006 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi all

Just wanted to know what people who have used Cash & Carry kitchens thought of them and any problems they had..... Just got a fantastic quote and wondering if its too good to be true...

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

Hi all

Just wanted to know what people who have used Cash & Carry kitchens thought of them and any problems they had..... Just got a fantastic quote and wondering if its too good to be true...

Dan

My boss got his kitchen from them. Got it fitted by an all-rounder kinda guy. Good quality kitchen (as good as I've seen for the usual Chipwood carcass, solid door types anyway).

FBP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Very happy with them, used them on a housing development. No probs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭patrickolee

Also just got one in from Cash & Carry. Looks very well and their guy who installed it, Gary, was very obliging about moving dates etc. Couldn't say enough good about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 anymouse

I bought a kitchen from them in the summer and IMO it's the best quality chipboard carcase kitchen I've fitted so far. Advantages are: it came assembled, carcases are colour matched inside and out, so no end panels to be fitted and dodgy white melamine shelves inside. Nice hardware and good solid wood doors. Also nice soft close drawers and even came with a cutlery insert. It was a doddle to fit, well priced, excellennt service, arrived when they said it would. I can't recommend them highly enough. Incidentally, it was the branch in Mullingar I dealt with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 danxtremeclean

Good news all round then - thanks for your replies, think thats made my mind up!!!!:) :D

Dan

• Advertisement
Advertisement