Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you make of WiFi controllers?

• 23-01-2006 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

looking to buy one r two of them, my ps2 is sitting neatly on a new shelving thing so it wont really extend across the floor like it used to.

Just wondering if anyone here has good/bad experience with them? I was looking at the logitech one, its €45 but i figure to get as close to a wired controller as i can i may as well spend a little extra. only thing is that its supposed to be very big, heavy, awkward, and most importantly, the analogues aren't great. has anyone got one and what do they think?

or indeed if u have another type of wireless controller, what make is it and how do u find it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I have a logitech, but I didn't pay that mad moeny for it. eBay is your friend.

I like it...you soon get past the weight thing...it's not awkward at least not to me, battery life is good (but I use rechgbles).
    The only issue as you mention is the analogue sticks...the tension on the servo(?) seems to be lower or something, so the sticks are looser....again, you get used to it. I find loosing the wire is a good compromise for the small issues...

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

yeah thanx i got some sabre ones. they were 2 for €30 and surprised me how by how good they are, i thought at that money theyd be ****, but nope, quite good. recommend them to all. 'sabre' wireless controllers 2 for €30 in argos

Advertisement