Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed To Remover Concrete Lacquer Dye

Options
  • 23-01-2006 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

As it said above i got my garden done before xmas they put down blackened concrete and then matted it which is like a large steel frame that leaves an imprint of a certain design such as cobble or crazy paving anyhow the guys who done it never came back to lacquer it .The lacquer is like a blck paint wshich seals and waterproofs the garden ...anyhow due to the guy being sloppy and the fact our garden has a deep imprint and with the garden being very steep after the guy had gone a lot of lacquer rolled out onto the street path , which makes the whole garden look very sloppy .
    have any of you got any ideas of how to get it off the path outside the garden . i tried using the power washer but its waterproof "doh" so any ideas welcome

Advertisement