Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room available

Options
  • 23-01-2006 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

Parson Street across from old campus. 300 a month. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Another one bites the dust.... :D

I'd have taken it..but my new spot is sooooo much better :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

{wrong thread}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Another one bites the dust.... :D

I'd have taken it..but my new spot is sooooo much better :p

Yeah and sooooooo much more expensive for sharing a twin room!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yahorse

If ths is Clare from mikado, men should be queing up for that room!

Yahorse wrote:
    If ths is Clare from mikado, men should be queing up for that room!

;)

I don't see no queing unfortunately! Bad time of the year for looking for someone to take a room I think.

• Advertisement

It's still available so giving this a little bump. Has all the usual like washing machine, microwave etc....(cable is paid for by Landlord and she takes the bins every week). And it's so close to college and most importantly pubs! 2 girls and 1 guy. I should be leaving this to the Landlady but we want someone sound so we want to get in there before she does. Sooooo if anyone's interested or knows of anyone let me know. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 goodfella867

What is the name of the landlord? I think I might have stayed there years previous?!

Advertisement