Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Something to make Liverpool fans feel a bit better....

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Did a Liverpool fan do that before they went down the dole queue? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

yop wrote:

That quote is funnier than the video, which says alot really. Also, the charter says that you're not allowed call players like Gary Neville alot of the names contained in that video. What's the deal with this then? Another hole?

I don't think Man Utd fans will appreciate their team being called "*****".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

yeah wasnt the best of linkage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

"Something to make Liverpool fans feel a bit better...."

I don't get it??

Liverpool are European Champions why would the fans need to feel better than that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

"Something to make Liverpool fans feel a bit better...."

I don't get it??

Liverpool are European Champions why would the fans need to feel better than that?

exactly, i'm a liverpool fan and i feel grand. that link wasted 2 minutes of my life i'll never get back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Hold on a second....Thats not even Gary Neville, thats some random Asian guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Tusky wrote:
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

hmmm got a good reaction in another forum :confused:
    ah well

edit: plus the only name neville is called in the video is a twat. That's hardly groundbreaking stuff!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

yop wrote:
    Did you type that before you went out to work in the Bog ???:D

sharkman wrote:

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

sharkman wrote:

Yip and I wipped my a*se with a lovely liverpool jersey :p

yop wrote:
    Yip and I wipped my a*se with a lovely liverpool jersey :p

worst.....comeback....everrrrrrrr :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

Gary Neville is a red.............he hates scousers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

s8n wrote:
    Gary Neville is a red.............he hates scousers.
    Hate is such a strong word, but yes...
    Manchester police are complaining not investigating the issue 'yet'. They've written to the FA and MUFC, presumably they'll get a few complaints from people at the match (scousers on the dole with nothing else to do) and will then have to start an investigation.

As for the FA, the ref didn't see it and it was caught on tv, so they'll likely have to look into the issue too.

I'm only annoyed cos I removed Rio from my fantasy football team this week :o

wow thats really a great point s8n what can i say!
    apart from ask you to count to 5
    ;)
    p.pete wrote:
    they'll get a few complaints from people at the match (scousers on the dole with nothing else to do) and will then have to start an investigation.

They've got lots to do in Liverpool! They can go look at the European cup for one, you'd be hard pushed to find one in manchester!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

yop wrote:
    Lemlin wrote:
    That quote is funnier than the video, which says alot really. Also, the charter says that you're not allowed call players like Gary Neville alot of the names contained in that video. What's the deal with this then? Another hole?

I don't think Man Utd fans will appreciate their team being called "*****".

i don't think that this yop ****er should be alowed say things like that.

mayordenis wrote:

And I think that maybe personal abuse is against the charter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Gegerty

mayordenis wrote:

arrr ehhh ckkkalm down ye soft divvie broockkkies on the tele

arrr ehhh ckkkalm down ye soft divvie broockkkies on the tele

will u ever stop with that stupid crap. nobody laughed the first 50 times so enough already.

insinutating that liverpool fans should be down the dole is personal abuse towards the majority of people that use the soccer forum, so yeah, ur probably against the charter urself there

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

That is possibly the most unfunny 'funny' video I've ever seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Whatever about the video, I really wish people would stop sucking the mod cock by screaming about the charter every time something possibly offensive to a bushman in the Gobi desert is posted, and let the mods do their own work. Or just report it without the annoying "ur so banned m8" comments to accompany it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Tusky wrote:

Yes but it is nice to see JimmyCarter still fighting Liverpools corner even if he doesn't know Gary Neville from Gary Glitter.

yop wrote:

it is without a doubt,
    what you said though is just acting the prick and far worse than what i did.
    i'll happily do it again though cause you are a tosser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

el rabitos wrote:

insinutating that liverpool fans should be down the dole is personal abuse towards the majority of people that use the soccer forum, so yeah, ur probably against the charter urself there

And you are always so level headed with your posts.

And you are always so level headed with your posts.

hi pot, i'm mr.kettle, pleasure to meet u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

el rabitos wrote:

Hands up, I pull a few strings from time to time but I have never posted anything as sick and twisted as you posted yesterday. Ironic so that you were so upset by Yops commenst which were obviously made in jest.

End of Discussion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

el rabitos wrote:

get thee to a dole office..........

Hands up, I pull a few strings from time to time but I have never posted anything as sick and twisted as you posted yesterday. Ironic so that you were so upset by Yops commenst which were obviously made in gest.

what can i say. i find the fact that united fans consider ole a legend funny. i know MY comment was in jest, i know how i feel about ole, if everyone wants to piss and cry and moan about it go ahead, i dont particularly care tbh.

end of discussion. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

The soccer forum gets me vote for the most childish forum on boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Tusky wrote:
    The soccer forum gets me vote for the most childish forum on boards.ie
    Put to shame by the Junior Cert forum, probably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

very touchy pool fans here:D

very trollish utd fans here

mayordenis wrote:
    it is without a doubt,
    what you said though is just acting the prick and far worse than what i did.
    i'll happily do it again though cause you are a tosser.

You'll never learn :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

they'll get a few complaints from people at the match (scousers on the dole with nothing else to do) and will then have to start an investigation.

Just like the time Howard was hit by a coin at Everton? Doubtful. This stuff is never dealt with properly, and is pushed under the cover by SKy in order to maintain the pristine nature of the premiership.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Liverpool supporters should be more concerned with the poor quality(apart from Crouch) they have upfront than worrying what neville was doing...they should be laughing at him and complaining why they dont have quality upfront consideringtheir history and current position as european champions.
    Morientes is past it and cisse is woeful.

bring back ronney rosential!!:D

• Advertisement

yop wrote:
    You'll never learn :rolleyes:

my god you are a spa,
    there is no lesson for me to learn here.
    you are and ignorant person and that is it.

p.s.
    Considering the Liverpool fans were singing, 'are you watching georgie best', I'd imagine I would have done the same thing.

mayordenis wrote:
    my god you are a spa,
    there is no lesson for me to learn here.
    you are and ignorant person and that is it.

Still not learning. :cool: :rolleyes:

Trolling from what I can see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

PHB wrote:
    p.s.
    Considering the Liverpool fans were singing, 'are you watching georgie best', I'd imagine I would have done the same thing.

After the Glazerback faithful were singing "Are you watching Michael Shields."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭The Insider

Yep thats correct it was the Utd fans who started singing 'Are you watching Michael Shields' first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

mayordenis banned for a week for abuse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

ianomccabe wrote:
    hmmm got a good reaction in another forum :confused:
    ah well

edit: plus the only name neville is called in the video is a twat. That's hardly groundbreaking stuff!

The first line: "Don't worry Stevie, these cu*nts are afraid of us". Does he not mean the Man United team there?

Nevertheless, probably a video in the worst taste that I've seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

G'man Lemlin, you keep fighting the good fight matey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

does anybody have a link to the Neville celebrtaion?

I was too busy crying in my hands to see what was going on...

Rio has now broken my heart twice with headers...once for Leeds at the Anfield Rd end a few yrs back and this one.

Link please....???????

Lex

I had a look and found this, but I cannot view the video on my PC here in work,

try it and see

http://media.putfile.com/Gary-Neville-is-a-red

yop wrote:
    Lex

I had a look and found this, but I cannot view the video on my PC here in work,

try it and see

http://media.putfile.com/Gary-Neville-is-a-red
    Yea that works. The poor ol' fella. He could'nt even find the badge on his jersey, lol. I think it's clear for all to see the calibre of this gent, all Liverpool fans will miss him when he finally finishes and goes home to Beckhams cast-off.:mad:

Hobart - what browser are u using?

Mozilla V1.04 OS WinXP ProSP2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

el rabitos wrote:

It speaks volumes about yop, that that is the caliber of his comment. I would have thought that anyone who would reduce themselves to that level of debate were at best the result of some sort of congenital brain disease. Not that I would suggest that yop is a cretin, half-formed at birth, with none of the functions and characteristics of higher mammals. No! I would not say that, despite the fact that his comment reminds me quite well of something I once heard passing a venereal ward, as a patient so riddled with syphilis and gonorrhea, his face covered in pus-filled sores, tried in vain to say something intelligible to the on duty nurse, but the only sound he could make was the sound of his infected bowels emptying onto the hospital floor. Its strange that yop's comment reminds me of that. Not that I'd be so bold as to suggest any association between yop and the afore-mentioned patient.

I have too much respect for the ill.

Indeed, but as you can imagine, Neville wouldn't care who started it, cause he is on one of the sides.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement