Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the Silence Nightclub in Dundalk?

• 23-01-2006 3:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

I know where the other 3 are, but which one is this, & is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

It's in the Imperial Hotel on Park Street, all you can see from the front is Parkes Bar so you have to go around the back of it to get in. I've only been in it once and I thought it was ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Ah, that's what I was wondering.
    It was the only place left that I could think of.

Used to be called the Ark or something like that, didn't it.

No idea what it was called, but it's all been done up and both the club and Parkes' are really fancy inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

Level 2 was the Arc way back, the nightclub was Sgt peppers up till it was redone. im too young to remember before sgt peppers, was it tilleys or something along those lines? im prob way off :D just i heard a friend of mine talkin bout it (she's 25, im 19 so that'd be why she members and i dont!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭disc

it is a nice place but is full of scumbags on saturday very heavy music

was in it on saturday . also have heard of a lot of drugs been passed around in the place .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

It was Mint before Silence, Sgt. Peppers before that, it was the Arc before that and Tivoli before that. :D

I am not old enough to remember Tivoli by the way... i'm not even old enough to get into Silence.. not that i'd want to go and be around scummy drugheads anyway

I am not old enough to remember Tivoli by the way... i'm not even old enough to get into Silence.. not that i'd want to go and be around scummy drugheads anyway

I was in there and sober once, the scumbags can be hilarious sometimes; they act so stupid can never seem to find the toilets...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

I like silence, though ive only been in it a few times. the opening night was good...Calum best mmm :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

was only in it on a college night and thought it was ok, heard bad things about the crowd alright

Advertisement