Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Problem with O2 text messages

• 23-01-2006 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

I've got a friend who is sending me text messages via webtext, and they're scheduled for every night at 8.

If I contact them will they stop it for me??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 hoursey

contact who, your friend? i'd like to think so if it's friend.

ps - www.irishaccounting.com is that your site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

get them to go to "Click here to Edit My Schedules" under the webtext next time they're online...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

hoursey wrote:
    contact who, your friend? i'd like to think so if it's friend.

ps - www.irishaccounting.com is that your site?

I meant contact O2 to cancel it.

The site is 50% mine, I provide some of the content.

As far as contacting him, I've asked him too. It's reprecussions of me putting him in the buy and sell, having "take that" tickets for sale, was very funny, he got tonnes of calls about them. I got off light if you ask me but if I can stop these messages it would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

He's abusing the service. You could try contacting O2 but I duobt they'll do anything. If you really want to stop it, and a simple "stop that" to him won't work - dump him as a "friend" and go report it to the guards.

Advertisement