Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good architect (technician)

Options
  • 23-01-2006 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

A Chairde,

Have applied for planning permission to Dublin Corporation for Bedroom / Bathroom Extension on the back of my Mothers House, and they have said I need to get a Architect to certify the Foundations / Drainage / Building , and submit drawings.

Has anybody any experience of doing this, and can anyone recomend a good architect or architect technician who can perform the above ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭OCD

an architect cannot certify foundations or any of the structure. you will need an engineer for this.

let me know if I can help you with this.

did they say what the drawings to be submitted to them are for?! the drainage should already be on your planning application drawings.

Advertisement