Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone ever use these earphones?

• 23-01-2006 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

I have an iaudio X5l and just have the stock earbuds which i hear are real crap. Now i dont want to go mad buying a new set for high prices, but im looking at sennheiser mx500. Anyone have them and what are they like?

Will they be much better than the iaudio earphones?

Also what are the sennheisers that come with the old Irivers? As i have a pair of them somewhere, are they as good as the mx500s?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

How do the iAudio earphones sound to you? Maybe I'm not as discerning but I find them fine. It's a great mp3 player too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I have the mx500s and theyre grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

I have an iaudio X5l and just have the stock earbuds which i hear are real crap. Now i dont want to go mad buying a new set for high prices, but im looking at sennheiser mx500. Anyone have them and what are they like?

Will they be much better than the iaudio earphones?

Also what are the sennheisers that come with the old Irivers? As i have a pair of them somewhere, are they as good as the mx500s?[/QUOTE

Ye i thought they were ok until i heard the sound of the X5 when connected to a good set of earphones!

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Same for me, thought the headphones supplied were fine with the X5 until I tried the mx500 with it - unbelievable difference, good well balanced sound and most importantly, deep rich bass :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

My X5L headphones were also crap. Fortunately I had a pair of MX400s sitting around, they're a vast improvement. Strongly recommend sennheiser MX's, for the money they're hard to beat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

For a cheap earphone I think the MX500 are great.

Advertisement