Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving Costs?

Options
  • 23-01-2006 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Anywone get paving laid recently? I'm looking to get a 5m x 4m area paved in the back garden. I'd love to get somebody to do the whole thing for me. Anybody care to guess a ballpark figure (I know how long is a piece piece of string), any idea would help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭charlesanto

I got quoted €400 labour to do the same size, so i did it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

thanks for that. I've done so much around the house in the last few months it might be worth 400 to get it done right!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

We got someone in to dig the paving area out 16m2. And lay a patio. 1500euro including materials and labour. They collected everything for us from the cement, to the stone, to the slabs. We just signed the cheque!. We didn't get expenive slabs either.

Advertisement