Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy canvas sheets ?

• 23-01-2006 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I have a bit of decking outside the rear sliding doors with a pergola type thing at the end. I want to install some canvas "sails" on wire to cover this up - you know, basically put a roof on it that can be tied back etc.

Where can I get canvas or similar cut to size ? I'm guessing they may use such material on sailing boats ? Or have they all gone plastic these days ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

Try Solas Marine 018561320 or any similar chandlery supplier. If they don't have what you require they can probably put you in touch with someone in the business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭jocotty

hi,

did you get the canvas?

I too am looking for same - 2 sheets , each of size 13M x 31M, or thick polythene.

Jo

Advertisement