Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleting photos from iPod Nano

• 23-01-2006 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how it's done? Instructions only tell you how to load the pics not delete them. I thought I would get the option of selecting the photos before they were uploaded but no.:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

how to delete songs from the ipod nano for dumbmies

first plug your ipod up itunes should come up
    next click on your ipod in the far left side yuo should see a picture od it once cliked on scroll to the song you dont want then right click on that song and you should see something that says get info my rating etc look at the last one it should say clear and clik on it itunes would ask you if you are shure say yes and problem is solved ps you can not delete off your ipod nano have to connect to itunes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Em, I know how to delete songs - it's photos I want to get rid of!

:mad: Moron! Do you think I'd be posting here if I hadn't already searched? Keep your unhelpful comments to yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭kirving

.....to delete photos from your iPod, just unselect the folders with the photos you do not want from the iPod options dialog box. The next time you synchronize your iPod, the unselected photos should be deleted. AFAIK there is no way to delete the photos individually.

from http://ask-mark.com/2005/09/07/ipod-nano/

bout 6th on google, if u had looked http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=delete+photos+from+ipod+nano&spell=1 :p

Thank you. I did not use google as I presumed the answer would be on the Apple website. No need to stick your tongue out, a simple answer will suffice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement