Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anonymous - Des Bishop

• 23-01-2006 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Watching this now, they've managed to make Des Bishop look the spit of Tom Cruise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

His accent is a bit weak. Its giving him away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Yep his accent let him down but he does look like a tom cruise from the inner city!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Like 'Far and away' set on Moore street

The only thing I like about this show is 'You Shine' by The Revs over the credits. :D

They put the same mask onto every celebrity, so they all look the exact same. Last night's was the only *ok* episode so far but it just seemed like Des Bishop live, albeit with a different face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

All the people they talked to at the end though...."Oooh, I had no idea it was him!" - so rehearsed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I have to say though that the series in general is quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

His accent let him down a bit. :(

Although he tried hard to keep the charade going when someone in the audience roared 'Dessie'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

The masks look very strange. All the celebrities looked severely scarred

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Toasty

i dunno who said the des bishop was d only gud episode of anonymous yet coz i have watched it ever since it started and i think it's mental craic!
    I loved the episode of sister felicitius (sam mumba) it was hilarious and so was the brian mcfadden episode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

The Keith Duffy one was brill as well......... Thought Des Bishop's was the poorest so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

Toasty wrote:
    I loved the episode of sister felicitius (sam mumba) it was hilarious and so was the brian mcfadden episode!
    She's better doin that than singing! I was in stitches watchin that episode :D Also saw the Brian McFadden one which was funnyish, wasn't great.

It is what it's.

Advertisement