Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Need help with Nokia 6101 SMS problem

• 24-01-2006 7:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Ok i can send text messages just fine to phone numbers and emails or what not.
    However I want to get this ringtone, So i gotta send it to a 5 digit number like 85123, however i enter this into the phone number field to send it yet.....Everytime i try it, it says message sending failed....So what do i do Is there something im doing wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 pj_samba

Sounds like your operator does not recognise the premium short. I assume that thats a servcie provided through the UK - Irish operators don't allow you to access them.

Advertisement