Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

84, 84x

Options
  • 24-01-2006 9:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all,

I moved in just over two weeks ago so am still getting used to the transport options. Basically the DART is of no use to me as it doesn't stop anywhere near where I work but the bus routes suit me fine cos it's practically door-to-door.

I usually get dropped down to a bus stop at the entrance to Charlesland at 7am (i'm too lazy to walk!) and catch the 7.15 No 84, but this morning we left a bit later than usual and on our way down we noticed an 84X going up to Charlesland. I asked a guy waiting at my usual bus stop and he said that an 84X starts at Charlesland at 7.30.

I didn't realise the buses had started going up there yet as I was talking to a busdriver a fortnight ago and he said that it would be a month or so before they had finalised the timetables.

So can someone confirm to me about the 7.30 84X leaving from Charlesland and where it picks up, as I'd much prefer to get this one as at least i'd have time to get a bit of beakfast in the morning :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

There is an 84X in the morning from Charlesland, leaves around 7.30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NewHome

Thanks Manny-will check it out tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

You can of course get the shuttle bus from Charlesland to Greystones any morning and get the bus from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NewHome

Doh! I feel like a right mug now :o these early mornings are obviously affecting my brain function...

Advertisement