Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunbed suncreams

• 24-01-2006 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭

If you use a sun bed what sun cream do you use? I would do a bed monthly and use California Tan X Factor cream sometimes but sometimes it leaves redness. Im new to sunbeds so would like to hear what others use. Everyone around here seems to fake it from a bottle which is fine but I think its ok to do a bed once a month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭She-Ra

HOwever little you use a sunbed its gonna cause sun damage. Anywho, if your cream is leaving you red could it be possible your taking a reaction to an ingredient in it? Unless the red is actually burn from the tanning booth I wouldnt suppose you are meant to be that colour! I would change your cream for a time and see how you get on with a different one coz your cream shouldnt bring up a skin reaction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

if u were using one with a tingle it will make your skin red for a while afterwards. this is because it brings blood to the surface of skin to promote tanning. some girls love em I really dont. Theres one you can get called jump start that doesnt have tingle its really good gives youu a good tan faster and mosituroises your skin too

Advertisement