Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facials????

• 24-01-2006 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭

I'm going for my first facial (albeit a "mini one") tomorrow, and have heard that they can play havoc with your skin. A friend has them frequently and her skin sometimes gets quite red and blotchy - is this always the case?

My concern of having a beetroot face is because have a dinner thing to go to that and will need to wear at least a little make-up - is it ok to wear make up? or do you need to let your skin settle?

Any advice/views on past experiances would appreciated...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭She-Ra

After a facial your skin might be a little... not sensitive but its the only word i can think of that might describe it at this early hour! Anyway your therapist should know her stuff and come up fairly quickly with your skin type so will use the right products for you. I would however wait til the last minute though before you put make up on and do only use a little. If you stil have some open pores they'll get blocked with any make up you use.

Advertisement