Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl Raped, 22nd Jan, Waterford City

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Mossy Monk wrote:
    the people saying the parents are a disgrace, when at that age did all of you do everything your parents told you to do? somehow i doubt it

In all fairness Mossy, I dont think I would have been allowed to travel in from Tramore at the hour of the night at that age. And I can certainly tell you that my sister would definitely not been allowed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

who said she was given the ok to take the bus at that time on her own?

if that was announced over the last week then apologies as i was out of the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Mossy Monk wrote:
    the people saying the parents are a disgrace, when at that age did all of you do everything your parents told you to do? somehow i doubt it

Well Mossy when I was 14 , theres no way Id be allowed go somewhere without my parents dropping me off and collecting me.
    And yes we know she could of snook out , but at some point in the number of hours she was gone the parents should have checked to make sure she was still there.

Mossy Monk wrote:
    who said she was given the ok to take the bus at that time on her own?

if that was announced over the last week then apologies as i was out of the country

Well, there are so many different versions of this story still doing the rounds so it hard to know what to believe, but I think we are all agreed that it was an awlful thing to happen that poor girland hopefully this "scumbag" will get the his day in court.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

not sure if this is 100 % true but i just heard this evening that a 26 year old from Cherrymount is now in cork prison for this rape.let hope he stays there for a long long time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Gotta be honest, as more facts about this story are coming out, I'm having serious doubts about how much of a violent rape may/may not have taken place.

Getting seperated from the friend kind of sounds like the friend left them alone, as if they'd been talking previously or something. I dunno, not trying to imply/suggest anything, but just seems that as more info comes out this is not a cut and dried case at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 click

there is a lot of stories about this case going around, but still shes only 14.
    the poor girl had to have 16 stiches from back to front.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

click wrote:

I don't need to know that kinda information

click wrote:
    there is a lot of stories about this case going around, but still shes only 14.

Exactly, there are alot of stories going around but no one knows for certain whats true or not true. Its doing no good all us posting up different stuff that we have heard. Its best that we just leave this case take its course until we hear the actual facts about whats what.

Remember this girl and her family are well known people through out the area they live in and its not fair on them for all these stories to be circulating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm inclined to agree. So I'm closing this thread, if there are any "know knowns" to borrow a phase then it can be reopened.

Mike.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement