Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I LOVE my upgrade

• 24-01-2006 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

On UTV, now on 3M/384K, no problem with the upgrade, and right now downloading a torrent at 308KB/s. :D

Yes, I know I'm paying over the odds with UTV, but the service has been virtually flawless since I started with them, so I'll be thinking twice before changing. I'm well out of contract with them, so I'll hang on for another while to see if they come up with any decent offers, or alternatively, if someone else (NTL? Metro?) gets set up in this neck of the woods (Bray).

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

tomk wrote:
    On UTV, now on 3M/384K, no problem with the upgrade, and right now downloading a torrent at 308KB/s. :D

Yes, I know I'm paying over the odds with UTV, but the service has been virtually flawless since I started with them, so I'll be thinking twice before changing. I'm well out of contract with them, so I'll hang on for another while to see if they come up with any decent offers, or alternatively, if someone else (NTL? Metro?) gets set up in this neck of the woods (Bray).

So your saying Eircom is good then? basically thats what you have its just leased from Eircom same for BT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

So your saying Eircom is good then?

Yes B-Man, that must be what I'm saying - thanks for clarifying that for me.
    basically thats what you have its just leased from Eircom same for BT

No! Really?! That's amazing!! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me - I will devote the rest of the day to reading the pearls of wisdom contained in your other 1,522 posts.

Advertisement