Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to know why i was banned.

Options
  • 24-01-2006 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

hi, my name is Pen0s on the boards and yesterday me and my girlfriends accounts were banned. the reason given for her account Avon1 was "you are Pen0s" the reason on my account was "gg hl"

i havnt done anything to anyone on this site, i havnt caused any problems for the mods or anyone else but ive been banned. the only reason i can think of is the confusion over my account and my gf's(i think she mite have registered her account on my computer :/) we are 2 separate people and i apologise for any confusion but to be banned for life because i might have ahd an alias is a bit unfair. if u need proof that we are 2 diffrent people u can join us both on msn messenger at the same time. please dont ban this account until i know whats going on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054878159&highlight=avon1

i just saw why.

i dont and have never worked for texas nights in my life my girlfriend does and because ive been here longer im not stupid enough to advertise ****e she deserves to be banned but i never did anything :( guilty by association doesnt count.

my name is shane o'neill but i dont work for texas nights. i work for Superquinn!

basically that fool of a gf has got me banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

DeVore will have to deal with it. He seems convinced that you have something to do with Texas Nights, and I couldn't possibly comment, as I'm not involved in that whole scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

seamus wrote:
    DeVore will have to deal with it. He seems convinced that you have something to do with Texas Nights, and I couldn't possibly comment, as I'm not involved in that whole scene.
    i sent him a pm

if its needed i could get all the names of the people that work for Texas nights.

i dont understand how we would both have the same ip tho... unless she used my comp to reg i suppose :/

Advertisement