Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Multipla five months on

Options
  • 24-01-2006 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Cast your minds back to sept last year and I announced my recent purchase . Well I thought it was about time for an update on all the problems that surely I have had by now
    Problems so far
    Busted fan belt ( could happen to anyone):mad:
    Cracked the sump on a GIANT speed bump:mad:
    actually thats it however it is still a joy to drive and regularly carries four or five passengers with any luggage very comfortably and for a car this size the fuel economy is great ( average in the mid forties mpg )
    seriously thinking of getting a newer model at some point this year :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

freewing wrote:
    seriously thinking of getting a newer model at some point this year :cool:

Cool - personally I prefer the look of the frog-eyed one, but whatever rocks your boat. Thanks for livening up the roads for the rest of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Congrats on the car! Iv always thought those cars are way too underated. They are perfect all rounders with love em or hate em looks. Personally i think they are bargains!! Well to use sir,well to use!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I prefer the look of the older one too, actually. There's something very cool about that car - a touch of the two fingers to the herd about it!

Anan

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I'm glad you like it. I kinda half remember you posting back then and some comments from other people here weren't very positive iirc
    freewing wrote:
    Busted fan belt ( could happen to anyone):mad:

At what mileage dit it snap and when was it last replaced before that? It is now generally recommended that it is replaced every 36k miles for any FIAT / Alfa. If only people would know about this, those cars would shoot up in the reliability survey rankings...

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Ah! here's your original thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement