Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Datatool Bike Pager/Snitcher

• 24-01-2006 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a Datatool bike Pager or Snitcher device fitted ?? or is there anything similar on the market. I have a Datatool System 3 installed and I want some extra piece of mind as my bike is attracting a serious amount of tyre kickers when I'm at work.

http://www.datatool.co.uk/consumer/products/products/index.php?product=snitcher

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

would it work over here? & is their a cost / monthly subscription fee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I just spoke to bikeworld a moment ago and they're getting back to me. My bike was messed with again this morning out the back of my office and the alarm was set off. I'd love to catch the little f**ker thats doing it, I'd break his hands :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

I got a pager for my datatool alarm. cant remember the brand as i havent had need to use it for a while, but it works great, and will page you if u are up to a mile away. Ill check out the maker. But jf installs put it in, and a nice job he did too.

I'm getting the Datatool Pager 3 installed this weekend along with an additional 115db siren :D .

Now all I have to do is wait ;)

Although I'm thinking I might be sacked for asaulting a fellow employee pretty soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I have a datatool system 3 alarm k-tric on my sv650s, it came with the bike. Dont have the pager tho. I must say i hate the alarm......it drives me mad the way it cant be turned fully off for more than a few sceonds when taking locks out of the underseat storage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

the only real solution, is to have no alarm and just wire your bike to the mains....

BrynW wrote:
    I have a datatool system 3 alarm k-tric on my sv650s, it came with the bike. Dont have the pager tho. I must say i hate the alarm......it drives me mad the way it cant be turned fully off for more than a few sceonds when taking locks out of the underseat storage

Just disable the alarm sensor by pressing the larger of the 2 buttons on the remote, then when you're leaving the bike activate the entire alarm, works for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Was googling Datatool today and came across this thread.

Did you ever catch the f*cker?

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Was googling Datatool today and came across this thread.

Did you ever catch the f*cker?

Zombie thread !!!! :eek:

Yes I did, he was one of the directors in the company. I spoke to HR and they had a word with him.

Advertisement