Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen Ax car sterio problem

Options
  • 24-01-2006 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

Just bought my new citroen ax (thanks to boards!) and i took out the old tape deck to put in my new cd player (thanks to boards aswell) and i saw the citroen didnt have the iso leads,it has these other two connector blocks. Iv rang around a few citroen garages,they say they dont have them or they cant find any. But im sure they exist somewhere. Can anyone point me in the direction?? Im desperate!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

You need something like this:

Autoleads ISO lead

Autoleads do ISO leads for most cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

No sign of an ax up there though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

They managed to spell Citroen wrongly, though

thats always a plus!!

reason i havnt been able to find any harness adaptors is because,whoever put in the ford radio-changed it too ford connectors as i just noticed the little ford logo on the connectors! Its all starting to make sense

• Advertisement
Advertisement