Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metropolis on network 2,3.50am tonight

Options
  • 24-01-2006 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

this is worth recording, it gets good reviews on the anime websites.Its never been shown on uk tv as far as i know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

It was shown on Channel 4 a few months ago I believe. But I agree, it's definetly worth watching/recording.

Yet again it's shown in the early hours of the morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

I was actually planning to buy the DVD today from Play.com, I was looking at it on IMDB. Then I see in the TVGuide that it's on tomorrow morning. lol:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Raziel

I thought this might be the 1927 movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Classic RTÉ scheduling at work there.

I'm going to need to drink more than 'one gin' to stay up that late.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

Ugh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

I have it on DVD so no need for me to stay up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 omegoku

I got it on DVD ages ago, I dunno why but I dont like it.. possibly the graphics or something..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

got it off play.com recently (dirt cheap iirc...)

must get around to watching it...

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Was expecting more from the movie - classic sci-fi fused with high-class anime. Unfortunately, I found the whole thing underwhelming. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i love this movie. great animation and i just love the soundtrack. good oul jazz.

• Advertisement
Advertisement