Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] 24 Day 5, Hour 5 (11am-12pm) [Spoilers]

• 24-01-2006 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭

Yay, new forum!

So whats the verdict on the latest episode?

Verdict on Hour 5? 23 votes

Superb
    0% 0 votes
    Great
    39% 9 votes
    Good
    39% 9 votes
    Below Average
    21% 5 votes
    Meh
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

Who would have thought it....

So who is Spencer working for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭lynchie

Who would have thought it....

So who is Spencer working for?

He's working for the chief of staff, who in turn is working for that other chap, who im sure is running the op for someone else, who we will find out in the last hour.

So the guys rob the nerve gas, but from what they said about russia regretting it etc., do ya reckon they are gonna send the nerve gas to russia? If so, would it not have been easier to get it from russia? Or are they gonna use it against the russion president who is still in LA?

Glad they didnt leave us waiting for 20 episodes before finding that they have a mole in ctu again ( or in the white house)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

no they said moscow would be a graveyard..
    i reckon they'll target both countries.
    So... yep i saw the mole coming.
    yep i saw mrs logans escape coming.

It's starting to get a bit predictable now but still quality programming as always!
    i love it when jack shouts in interrogation :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

man i'm loving this series. Im happy that for once the mole in ctu was just some poor chump doing his bit for the country :p

Im assuming i dont need spoiler tags?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Im assuming i dont need spoiler tags?

once a thread title contains [spoilers] you can openly talk about it, but if you want you can add the spoiler tag if its a really good spoiler :D

all will be outlined in the charter, once its up.
    Just waiting for confirmation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

A 95% actionless episode, and it was still rivetting viewing.
    I have a great feeling about this series.

Roll on next week!

(Oh, and my money is DEFINITELY on for a Chloe/Edgar moment before the day is out!) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Not too bad at all. At least it wasn't a real mole this time, just some poor smuck. Though I kind of guessed that was the case when he was talking to the guy about server stuff and then the guy takes out a gun. Seemd like poor Spence wasn't quite in on the full deal.

I predict a good ole' ass whoppin' for Walt next week. Maybe Jack will run into the 1st Lady on his way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Thought it was an alright episode, not as good as 3 & 4 (hostages being killed anyone?) :P Storyline it didn't develop too much.. Didn't really find out anything about the terrorists intentions.. Ah well.. Don't ya just love when Jack confronts ppl in holding lol..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Very good intense episode. If they can keep up this sort of quality in the less action-y episodes, should be in for a superb season.

Although, it was a shame Spencer crumbled so easy under Jack's icey glare. I would've liked to have seen what next he was gonna pull out of his bag of torture-tricks :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Repli wrote:
    Don't ya just love when Jack confronts ppl in holding lol..

or how about when he jammed the scissors into his would be assassins neck. brilliant. Jack Bauer for president by Day 15 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

another season,another mole in CTU :p

as already said,at least it wasn't a terrorist,just some guy being lead around by a leash.

Can't wait for Jack to kicl Walt Cumming's ass...hope it happens sooner rather than later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

just saw it. thought it was most enjoyable.

do we all think Spencer definitely didnt have a clue about it all?? im not so sure.... maybe im just cynical... i just thougth he gave it all up a bit easy...

i want Walt Cummings to die a slow painful death.. even his face annoys me...

i was expecting Logan's wife (who#s name i have temporairly forgotten) to have topped herself in the bathroom, but alas, in true 24 style, i was wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

is this the new series? where are you watching it? thought it didnt start till febuary on sky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

It's started on Fox in the States.

fox has been airing it since the 12th of January, sky will be a month behind by airing it on the 12th of Febuary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

where can i get fox in ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

where can i get fox in ireland?
    Most of the ppl in this thread are downloading the episodes illegally i would imagine Tut Tut!, bar the small number of users that actually live in the States like myself who lives in Dublin IL. People in the US record the episodes using tv cards in their pcs then upload them to others using a thing called the internet.

Edit: "where, when, how etc. to download "24" shows" i cant comment on as i have no idea where, when or how to do it and have no need. I advise people to just wait the 14 days as its just not worth the risk.

Back on topic it was the best episode so far and am looking forward very much to lunch in work tomorrow to sit down eating lunch watching Day 6 (12pm-1pm) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Should maybe be a few warnings or bans given out here :rolleyes:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054880452

Edit: "where, when, how etc. to download "24" shows" i cant comment on as i have no idea where, when or how to do it and have no need. I advise people to just wait the 14 days as its just not worth the risk.

Exactly, keep it like that as ive outlined in the sticky ;)

Advertisement