Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

utv download limit?

• 24-01-2006 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭

i have now received the upgrade to 2 megs ..there is still the old infomation on the utv clicksilver site and it doesnt yet state the new speeds and prices..does anyone know if utv are increasing the download caps or have already done so..? please reply

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

They haven't officially said anything yet. If you look at the utv.support newsgroup they made a thread asking about their customers' opinion of it but never replied to anybody's input.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

UTV are announcing their new packages 2moro (wednesday)

lots of people waiting to see what they come up with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

were are they gonna say this..on there website? ..if not could someone post a link in this thread to the article..thanx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

On UTV Clicksilver 29.99 package here. As of tonight my connection is now 2Mb down & 256kb up. Thats double what it was both ways. No other info.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

BOHSBOHS wrote:
    UTV are announcing their new packages 2moro (wednesday)

lots of people waiting to see what they come up with

Where did you get this info from? Did you call?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I just got a warning e-mail I'm only 600mb off breaking the cap :(

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'm already about 1 GB over it

And only because they bloody counted traffic from december 31 in it :( - Downloaded 3.5GB of Suse linux 10 dvd that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 like1959

i got the upgrade from 1 Meg to 2 Meg the other day on UTV Clicksilver.today i noticed its gone back to the 1 Meg download limit again.anyone else with the same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭t5pwr

I once got an e-mail from them telling me that the 8GB cap was under review...

Don't get too excited, that was early last year :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Still no update today about their new limits :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement