Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this FF song?

Options
  • 24-01-2006 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭

I was just messing around on the piano last night and a FF song popped into my head. I cant remember where its from. I've played FF7, FF8, FFX, FFX-2 and I've seen Advent Children

I recorded it but I want to learn it properly so If anyone knows the name, that would help me find the correct key and the closest sound to the game

Thanks and the file should be attached if I've done this right

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Thats FFX for definite, and not a bad rendition at all at all :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll give it a listen to tonight when I get back. Have all the FF soundtracks. It could possibly be 'to zanarkand' from FFX which is the only piano piece that springs to mind that is from that game.

As for playing it there are plenty of sites that tell you how to play FF songs on piano. A google should bring them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Its the piano track thats first playing (i think) when the Al Bhed Home is attacked and Tidus (the idiot) finally realises that Yuna is to give up her life at the end of the Summoners' pilgramage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭sephirosis

Yup Retr0gamer was right its 'To Zanarkand' for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Ah so it is. Thanks a mil lads

BTW dont know if you know about this site but every soundtrack free for download in midi format

http://ffmusic.ffshrine.org/ff10midis/ff10-midis.php

• Advertisement
Advertisement