Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp repair?

Options
  • 24-01-2006 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

my psp got knocked out of my pocket a few minutes ago, it hit a carpeted floor and for all purposes is fine except.....

the power/hold switch has either snapped off its dock inside or is broken alltogether.

does anyone know of anywhere in dublin that does repairs on psp's or if you have had this problem and how you solved it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

i had the same thing happen to me before xmas but couldnt find anywhere that would fix it. i let a friend of my try and he managed to fix it. he said he drilled a 3mm hole in the switch and put a piece of metal in to reconect it. it seems to be working fine and i have'nt had a problem since.

Advertisement