Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone Else Find Lost Increasingly boring.

• 24-01-2006 5:20pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Assuming you've seen up until 2x11........

Ok is it just me or is anybody else getting annoyed with this programme. Nothing has been explained. We saw the monster for the first time in the first episode!!!! And now half way through the second series we finally see it up close. But in fairness that scene only caused more questions than it answers.
    Maybe I was being optimistic, but I assumed that we'd be let known who or what the others are. All we've gotten so far is vauge references that again create more questions than they answer.
    And what's the deal with the flashbacks, every time it looks like somethings going to be answered they just cut to a flashback.
    Lost kind of reminds me of the Matrix. In that everyone was hyping it up trying to predict where the story was gonna go, a lot of people actually inventing stories 10 times better than what actually happened. But in the end, it was some farty hollow explanation that involved love or somthing like that. Does anybody else think that that's what's gonna happen with lost aswell.
    Having said that, I'm still addicted :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If they answered lots of questions in each episode, it would have only lasted one series. Its the journey that keeps us entertained.....

I think all questions will be answered before the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

The second series is definetly a lot slower paced than the first but it would have to be really. The first 9 or so episodes of season one were just explaining each persons backstory. A lot of the flashbacks in season 2 have been pretty lame imo. They seemed like filler bits to me. They seem to be holding back a lot of information. Like why didn't they explain why Hurley was in a mental institution for example and where the **** is Roussoau. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Roussoau who???
    I think they been pretty good, the whole point of the show is to keep you guessing, as for the flash backs, i think some were good like what kate did and the one who shot whatserface!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

The_Goose wrote:
    Roussoau who???

french woman from season 1,

Advertisement